A marital crisis throws you into a painful world. A world of the unknown.
Sleeping, eating and thinking clearly are overwhelmed by the constant thoughts of him/her, your potential loss and questions of what you can do to heal the pain and restore the relationship.
It is difficult to stay on the healing and rebuilding path when a marital crisis erupts.
And, with most, when the pain and tension begins to escalate it’s next to impossible NOT to say or do that which shoots you in the foot and makes the situation worse.
There is much to learn.
(Most of us probably know more about how our cell phone works than how our marriage functions.)
But, learning and gaining knowledge alleviates your fears and empowers you to chart new courses that will help you get the love you truly want.
Dr. Bob Huizenga, an author, researcher and marriage coach for more than 30 years, offers a short (free) report that I think anhyone going through a marital crisis will hugely benefit from.
The “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis Once and Forever” is an eye-opening practical guide to help you take the first step OUT of your seemingly hopeless marriage.
Here’s what you will learn in “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis…Once and Forever:”
1. How your ignored pain becomes the invisible elephant sitting on and squashing your life and relationship.
2. How you misunderstand and misuse your pain and miss the boat.
3. The ONE question that Dr.Huizenga asks, that’ll stop your chatter, take your breath away and begin your healing.
4. How to raise your distancing spouse’s or partner’s eyebrows and get him/her wondering and more connected.
5. How to nicely confront your partner with the powerful truth.
6. How to stop playing the “if only you would…” game.
7. How to stop wimping out and be powerfully you.
8. How to move beyond the temporary fix for your relationship.
9. How to stop being the loose cannon shooting off your mouth and begin being your powerful you, and get heard.
10. The 4 reasons your self esteem is flushed down the toilet in a marital crisis.
11. The secret to staying on track in repairing your relationship damage.
12. The 3 circumstances that will throw you off that repairing track.
13. The 6 keys to stubbornly moving ahead, keeping connected and refusing to bend or break.
Your marital crisis is NOT the end of the world.
It could be the beginning of a new chapter that brings you much more closer than what you now think possible.
Make sure you download the free report “5 Tips to End Your Marital Crisis and Pain Once and Forever” to guide and empower the healing and resolution process in your marriage – Today.
Rooting for ya,
Feel free to share this free report with anyone that you think needs it…:)