Mort Fertel’s Marriage Fitness program has been around for a long time, and boasts a 90% success rate, even if you are doing it alone, and your spouse doesn’t cooperate.
Is it really the best marriage crisis online program in 2023?
Is it worth your time and money?
Can it save your marriage?
In this Marriage Fitness review, you’ll find all about this well-known marriage counseling alternative and whether it can get your marriage back on track – as promised.
What is the Marriage Fitness Program?
The Marriage Fitness program (found on the MarriageMax.com site) is a multi-sensory at-home marriage-fixing program that includes:
- 7 TELE-seminars – 7 seminars take place on a TELEconference. You don’t have to go anywhere. You just phone in.
- 7 “Homework” assignments with an implementation schedule
- Q & A teleconference
- The Marriage Fitness complete workbook and personal journal
- A 15-part audio learning system
- A private session with Mort Fertel
You can choose the duo-track (for couples doing the program together) or the lone-ranger track (when the spouse doesn’t cooperate).
Best of all:
The program is backed with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Who Can Benefit from the Marriage Fitness Program?
Do you ever feel like your marriage is hanging by a thread? Like you’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work? I understand how you feel.
I was in the same boat not too long ago. My husband and I were constantly fighting, and it seemed like we were just going through the motions. We were on the brink of divorce and I didn’t know what to do.
But then I found the Marriage Fitness program and everything changed. It showed me that our problems were fixable, and it gave us the tools to repair our relationship and build a stronger marriage.
Through the program, we learned how to communicate effectively, how to resolve conflicts, and how to deepen our connection. The lessons were relatable and easy to apply to our daily lives. Before I knew it, we were laughing and enjoying each other’s company again.
I want you to know that there’s hope. If I could turn my marriage around, so can you. The Marriage Fitness program has helped countless couples just like us, and it can help you too.
I highly recommend the program to anyone looking to save their marriage and build a stronger, more loving relationship. It’s a small investment for a lifetime of happiness.
Any couple (or just one spouse) that goes through any of these common marriage troubles:
- Money conflicts
- Silent treatments
- Emotional neglect
- Resentment, no affection
- Negativity and poor communication
- Emotional infidelity/physical cheating
- addictive behaviors
- Lack of appreciation
In case you might be asking yourself:
Unlike traditional marriage counseling, you won’t have to dig into your past, work out your problems one by one, and practice communication techniques.
It’s a step-by-step program, designed to change the momentum of your marriage and restore the intimacy between you, even if your spouse doesn’t cooperate at all.
Who is Mort Fertel?
Mort Fertel is an authority on the psychology of relationships and has an international reputation for saving marriages.
He has been a featured expert on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, and the Fox News Network, and is also a frequent guest on talk radio programs.
People from all over the world have booked private sessions with him and millions have joined the Marriage Fitness program, which includes the unique “lone ranger” system – for spouses having to save their marriage alone.
Instead of arguing, blaming, and figuring out who is the real victim here, these positive actions slowly and surely make these problems go away (along with the threat of divorce).
(👉 Read: Why you should stop solving your marriage problems)
The other people who may have invaded your relationship disappear, and one day you wake up to realize the romance is back, the intimacy is back, and the trust is back.
And last but not least:
The fun and laughter are back.
Here’s one of my favorite videos by Mort Fertel, about how to change your spouse:
Marriage Fitness Review: Pros and Cons
Before I list the pros and cons of the Marriage Fitness program, I want you to know you can start by signing up for Mort Ferte’s free email series, which is packed with useful information, and 5 free marriage assessments that will help you see your marriage more objectively and clear your mind.
These marriage assessments look at how you prioritize your relationship, fidelity, how well you know your spouse, giving patterns, and decision-making.
The free email series is packed with practical advice about:
- The “I love you but not in love with you” crisis
- How to change your marriage when your spouse doesn’t want to
- How to get your marriage unstuck
- How to forgive and be forgiven
- How to cope and end a separation/stop a divorce
- How to end an affair and restore the trust
- How to get over the past, and past your hurt
You can sign up for it HERE and see if this program is right for you – it’s completely free.
Marriage Fitness Pros (What I Like)
Here’s what I really like about this alternative for marriage counseling:
1. You can use it to save your marriage alone – one of the things I like most about this marriage counseling alternative is the fact that you can do it on your own.
In my experience, many spouses are not willing to go to marriage counseling or feel that it’s too late to save the marriage.
This was proven wrong by many of these programs’ participants.
For example, here’s a quote from Jennifer Shepard, a licensed marriage therapist whose marriage was on the brink of divorce:
My own behavior started to change, I became quiet, I stopped complaining about my spouse. I even stopped going to counseling because all I had done there was whine about my husband and how bad my life had become as a result of this villain I was married to… One note is that I did this program completely Lone Ranger style and my husband never did the program. I was able to change the entire dynamic of our relationship without him being involved in this program”. (Read her full story here)
One anonymous male reviewer, who managed to prevent his divorce after his wife’s emotional affair, has said that to this day his wife doesn’t even know he has done the Marriage Fitness program (other than casually asking him about the CDs that arrived at their home)
2. It’s a step-by-step program – never be confused about what you should do next and to handle situations in your relationship.
Mort’s advice not only includes everything you need to know, but he also predicts your spouses’ reaction and motivates you to stay on track no matter what he says or does.
With the added workbook and personal journal, staying with the program is easy and motivating.
3. Simple advice – Marriage Fitness is filled with simple, easy-to-understand principles (which sometimes feel counterintuitive).
It is filled with examples and sprinkled with metaphors and word pictures that help you remember what you’ve learned and easily follow it in your daily life.
4. Immediate Shift – the audio program allows you to listen and do the workbook immediately. No need to wait a week for the next marriage counseling session.
5. Money-back guarantee – if for some reason this program is not for you – you can get a full refund within 30 days.
6. The program is endorsed and recommended by many experts including John Gray, Ph.D. (Time Magazine’s Influential American), and Dr. Stephen Covey.
Marriage Fitness Cons (What I Didn’t Like)
1. Not enough advice about sexual problems. However, in my experience, when you restore intimacy and bond, sex problems tend to go away on their own.
2. It won’t take a week to change the course of the marriage. Most participants felt significant results after at least a couple of months.
The energy and the vibe between couples change almost immediately, and most of the time this energy shift can prevent a spouse from leaving or filing for a divorce.
3. This program works best for people who REALLY want to put in the time (and I mean a lot of it) and effort into repairing their relationship.
If you are not sure that your marriage is worth saving, you may lack the motivation to do what it takes and follow the advice.
Not sure if the Marriage Fitness program can help? Start with the free email series and marriage assessments. I highly recommend it.
And now over to you:
Have you ever tried an alternative marriage counseling program online? I’d love to read about your experience – in the comments below.
Rooting for ya,